AMML specialises in mineral flotation testwork, with a dedicated modern laboratory.
- Batch and locked-cycle testing capabilities
- Cell capacities ranging from 1 to 50 litres
- Denver and Agitair type cells
- Stainless or mild steel grinding
- Various regrind mills, including bead milling for ultra fine grinding
- Confirmation of grind sizes by sieve and laser sizing
Batch Mineral Testing
Batch laboratory scale tests can be carried out to determine preliminary design parameters such as grind size, reagent requirements, flowsheet design and flotation retention time for the economic recovery of the valuable mineral(s).
AMML has extensive experience in the flotation of simple and complex base metal sulphide ores, gold and silver bearing ores, platinum group metals and industrial minerals. The staff has an excellent track record for developing flotation chemical conditions and circuit designs for problematic and complex ores (eg. for sequential Cu-Pb-Zn flotation and reverse flotation). AMML uses several techniques such as controlled potential sulphidisation (CPS) and specific collectors tailored for flotation of base metal oxide and transition ores, including precious metals.